Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wii Fit






We saved some pennies and got Wii Fit. I highly recommend this "game" to anyone who has the Wii. It is super fun, and it really does get you tired! Of course, we all had to do a body test when we got ourselves started. It gives you what your BMI is and your Wii Fit age. This was hilarious...it does a balance test and uses your weight, your BMI, and your real age to figure out your Wii Fit age. Ella was 18 (balance threw hers off), Claire was 37 (she would not stand still to do the balance test) Steve was 43 and I was 47!!! OMG!!! Unfortunatly for me, my Wii age or fitness level isn't going to be improving all that much because of the rapidly growing human inside my body. But for my birthday, let it be known, I want the Biggest Loser Jillian workout game. She will kick my butt back in shape. :)

Claire at one point took off all her clothes and did some Wii Fit naked. Only Claire....
The pictures are of us doing the ski jump. While I am typing all of this, Steve is hula hooping. He is breathing hard...and has mumbled "oh my god" under his breath. It's awesome! The game looks easy but when you try it, it will give you a run for your money!

No comments: