Last night was a busy night. I was up four times to pee. Yes, four times. It sucked. I didn't fall hard to sleep until sometime after 4 and then it was very difficult to get up in the morning. Then Steve tells me that Ella lost her second tooth sometime in the night, and it was MIA. Ella was currently looking for it in her bed. I went to go help her, but she had already found it. Glad she didn't swallow it!
I also had a very weird dream last night. In my dream, Steve and I found the house of our dreams, and it was right in our price range. It was big and simply gorgeous...beautiful bedrooms, a kitchen to die for, even an enormous walk in pantry....as we were walking through the house, we noticed something crumbly in some of the woodwork. As we got a closer look, the house started to change into a burnt looking version of what we were looking at. Like the house had been in a fire. Then these angle type of demons started telling us to get out. So we started running toward the front door, and the demons were chasing us. As we were running, the house was normal looking ahead of us, but changing to the burnt and blackened version behind us. We got out, and decided that we shouldn't buy the house. (ha!) I woke up and was not scared of this dream even though you would think that demon angles would scare the crap out of you. I woke up and felt really disappointed that I was not going to get that beautiful house because it was burned in a bad fire, and there were those pesky angle demons. Darn! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment