Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day







Today has been a pretty fun day, especially for Ella. We opened some valentine gifts in the morning. Then we went to Lowes and did the craft and made a jewelry box. Then Ella got to go to a birthday party at Sweet and Sassy. It's like Libby Lou if you know what that is. But they did her hair, make up and nails. They danced around, had pizza and cake and then went on a 20 minute pink limo ride. Oh yes, her first limo ride at age 5. She was so excited!!!

I also had an exciting moment today: we had to stop at Toy R Us to get another birthday present for a little girl in Ella's class (she has another party on monday...no school). While we were walking through the store, on an end cap we found the Wizard Of Oz Wicked Witch from the Barbie Pink Collection. We already own Dorothy, the Good Witch, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion and a few munchkins. I have wanted the Wicked Witch for two years. Matel didn't make a lot of the witches so they were very hard to get and could be gotten on Ebay for $100 or more....not something I was willing to pay. But there she was!! We had to buy her. Ella was so excited, but I think I was more excited! The only part of that collection we don't own is the Winkie Gaurd and the flying monkey. I don't know if we really need those because I don't know if the girls will actually play with them. Because right now, they do play with the other dolls.

No comments: