Just a few thoughts, when I have time to post, of our daily, crazy life with three girls, a crazy dog, and each other.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Oranization is a thing of beauty
Yesterday, on sort of a whim, my Mom helped me reorganize our basement and the girls closets. They will be sharing a room soon and we needed to find places for everything. And our basement storage area was a disaster area, and I really wanted all of the girls clothes to be in one spot. I have bags and bags AND BAGS of girls clothes all ranging from 0 to size 7/8. (we get hand-me- downs so I have clothes that Ella hasn't worn yet). It's alot. Maybe too much. But we reorganized for three hours. The girls clothes will work just fine in Ella's closet, and we just need to get a few baskets to finish the job. The basement clothes will be in one spot, I just need Steve to get the right sized shelves (came home yesterday with shelves that were too small). I actually couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about the basement and how amazing it will be to have all the bags of clothes clearly labled and in age order. I will be able to just walk down there and get what I need for the times of year that the seasons are changing. (because it won't be feesable to have two seasons in the closet for both of the girls at the same time, like I have done in the past.) I also have a nice sized garage sale pile that is only going to grow as I keep sorting through my house. It's so exciting!!! Thank you Mom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment