Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ella get's dressed


Just about everyday Ella picks out an outfit. Today was no different. It is a rare occasion that she comes downstairs actually matching. When she does match we are always extra impressed. Today is particularly bad but she explains that all items have pink and therefore they match. However, a horizontal pink stripped shirt, pink plaid skirt and rainbow pink tights are not a good match. I am trying to convince her that we will need to change before going to Grandma Maggie's house for Uncle Ryan's birthday, but she really doesn't want to. I would insist if she was going somewhere where people might not understand, but we will be with company that just knows this is would be typical Ella behavior.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I <3 it! This is how Ava goes to school nearly every day. isabella still gets dressed in this fashion as well. The way I see it is I have larger battles to fight and if they want to wear mismatched clothes so be it.