That's right people. It's my turn to act selfish. The girls do it daily, and today it feels a little contagious. Since my birthday is coming up, I thought I would make a list of things that I want. Some are realistic, and others are not. No particular order here.
1. Someone to buy my house
2. A membership to Fitness 19 Gym (or money for that)
3. A healthy baby (AT LEAST before Mother's day so I can show up to the mother's day/ MY BIRTHDAY party!!)
4. If my house sells, IKEA gift cards
5. Two cricut cartridges (Life's a Beach and Zoobaloo)
6. Jo-Ann Fabric G.C. so I can buy a sticker maker (the one I have isn't big enough)
7. Money for clothes or Old Navy G.C
8. Ella AND Claire to spend one saturday night to Sunday morning at Grandma Nina's or Grandma Maggie's house. Preferably One a month for the summer (as in one Sat in May, June, July and Aug...each Grandma gets two months to choose from) ***I would take no other gift if this gift was given to me*** (oh yeah, I said it...like I said, being selfish here people)
9. Someone to do all my laundry for the rest of my life.
10. A professional chef to cook food for the family, daily.
11. A one hour message, by a professional
12. An all expense paid trip to some place warm with beaches and margaritas
13. A trip to Chicago to take the kids to the Children's Museum, aquarium, and American Girl store.
14. My dog to stop shedding
15. Carvel to have midnight madness ice cream...ALWAYS
16. A gaurentee that people are going to buy my freakin' bows at the Relay for Life a week from today (because if I did all this work and they don't sell, I am going to go ape shit).
17. Steve is requesting something for my list, and I am going to let him do it...he would like a new car. I would like someone to clean Steve's car...someone OTHER THAN ME!
18. For tv shows to stop making their story lines about children dying...I can't take it anymore PEOPLE!
19. Ella to be more tolerant of her sister.
20. To sleep on my stomach.
1 comment:
I like the way you think! Especially the last wish :-) I'm just barely able to still sleep on my stomach but not for long...that will be gone by next week I'm sure!
Post a Comment