Guess what time it is? Oh it is about 5:30 in the morning. Guess who has only slept two hours tonight...yup that's me. Why is this? I DON'T F-ING KNOW??!!!! My mind won't shut off. I feel like there is a million things to do before we leave the house this morning and I can't sleep because of it. And there are some very stressed out family members that I keep thinking about which is also not helping me sleep. I need to sleep; I want to sleep; I want to cry because I can't sleep; I don't have the energy to cry; I'm hungry but what do you eat at 5:30am, breakfast?
The birds are starting to chirp. I hate birds.
You know why I woke up from the little sleep I was having tonight? The baby shoved her head down and I thought I was about to pee in the bed or my water was breaking. It was such an extreme feeling, that I shot out of bed and grabbed my crotch (sorry people this is graphic). Nothing was there...but then I was awake and have been ever since.
I'm done being pregnant now. I am so over it. I know that when baby #3 comes our lives will be turned upsidedown for a while, but even with a newborn baby, I sleep more than this.
Back to bed to toss and turn and hope that I don't wake up Steve because lord knows after Maggie's first communion, I am going to be asleep on Peter and Susan's couch, so he will have to watch the girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment