Who needs sleep? We all need sleep.
This is Ella passed out on the floor inside her hula hoop, covered in a blanket at 4:45pm. This doesn't happen unless we are in the car and even then, it's rare that she falls asleep. My poor baby is so tired, and we all know why. The room sharing is proving to be a very difficult adjustment for everyone. We have bad evenings and bad mornings. It is not a fun way to start and end our days. Steve and I are whipped, Ella is obviously whipped, and Claire is acting out which means she is whipped as well. Claire gets the luxury of catching up on sleep with a nap most days...like today she passed out in about five minutes. She only slept an hour; hopefully she won't stay up till ten tonight to perpetuate the cycle of sleep-deprivation for everyone.
I knew Ella was tired when I went to pick her up from school and she was a whole hallway behind her class coming back from the bathrooms to wash hands before snack. She was walking with the helper teacher WAY behind. Normally she is hoping and skipping along with all of her friends. She was dragging her feet and hanging her head low.
I'm sorry Ella, this will get better...it's just taking longer than we all thought. Sweet dreams baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment