Sunday, November 2, 2008

the magic week

I will be 12 weeks Monday. This should be the last week of feeling like crap right? RIGHT? Every night, without fail, I feel like junk. The more tired I am, the worse I feel. What I would really like is for this Friday for me to miraculously be all better. And have TONS of energy. Friday night is the scrapbook night at Ben and Maggie's school. Susan and I do it (and now my friend Macy has joined the ranks) every year. It is something we look forward to for a while. I really don't want me being sick to force me to leave early, (which I am sure it will) or worse, just feel horrible the whole time I am there. I do have a plan. I am napping on Friday. I don't nap normally. If anything, I will rest and watch the shows that I missed that were on the night before. And that is only on wednesdays and fridays...So this Friday, Ella will be in school, Claire will take a nap (so help me God or I will punch a hole in my wall) and I will not watch TV, I will not check email, I will not answer the phone, I will sleep. I will prepare for a fun Friday night. I will conqure this baby from hell, and I will get pages done in my scrapbook that I am way behind in. And I will win the grand prize drawing... (well maybe not, but hopefully we will all walk away with some prize because the prizes are half the fun!)

No comments: