So this is me at 13 weeks. I decided to just to pictures of me at the end of each trimester...so this is the end of the first and into the second, I will do end of second beginning of third, and lastly, on the way to the hospital. With Claire, I did pictures every four weeks. I was so good at remembering. Not so much this time!
I also thought it would be funny to do random baby names of the week. If I remember, I will post a new boy and girl name with their meaning. I have two books, and I am going to open the book and drop my finger and that is the name I will post. So these are by no means the names we are chosing. In fact, picking a name is something I have not thought about. We won't get serious about it until we know the sex. Warning, one of the books has 35,000 names from all around the world. So the names are freaky! :)
Girl: Dinka (Swahili) means "people" (yeah Dinka isn't gonna cut it)
Boy:Jediah (Hebrew) Hand of God (also not good, unless I was in that weird family on TLC that have about 15 or 18 kids and they all start with a J.
Oh Steve adds one, and he says it with such conviction: LOTHAR! (German) alternative form of Luther. (yikes)
No comments:
Post a Comment