Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Claire, man she is cute!

Some of you know that Claire is in Gymnastics. She LOVES it. But mostly she loves her Leotard. When she isn't running around naked (which is most of the time) she is in her leotard. I don't even know why I have clothes for her. She doesn't wear them unless we are out of the house.

Last night, before she settled into her bed to sleep, she must have been walking around her room, and she found exactly what she was looking for (after she destroyed her room with toys and books everywhere, of course!) She found her leotard! I don't think she could get it on, but I am sure she tried. I went in to check on her before I went to bed and there she was all cuddled up, with her leotard! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

I have decided I will never give this leotard away or sell, or donate it. It will be my keepsake so that when she does go to the Olympics for Gymnastics, I can tell the reporters that back when she was two, she loved gymnastics so much, she slept with her leotard! God that is cute!!!

No comments: