Poor Joey, he broke is tibia. He will get his cast on Friday. We will be babysitting on Saturday for their datenight, so I will update more about him then. Right now, I think he is uncomfortable and living for motrin.
New development:Long story, short: Claire refused to nap and climbed out of her crib. (I found her with her lights on and playing in her room). I yelled at her and put her back in her crib. I stood at her door with it cracked and then waited. She started to climb out again. I caught her in mid climb and yelled like I have never yelled before. I was trying to scare her so that she knew that climbing out of her crib was unacceptable. I believe it worked because I put her back in her crib and she didn't try to climb out. However, she didn't go to sleep either. I finally just decided that she wasn't going to go to sleep (this was two hour and forty five minutes of trying to get her to stay in her crib and sleep) and when I went in to get her, she sat down with terrified eyes and said "I nigh-nigh" (that's I go night night.) So I think I succeeded in scaring her, and of course I felt bad but she really cannot be allowed to climb out of her crib. And putting her in a bed right now probably wouldn't work either because she won't stay in it. *sigh* Thursday we have a busy day and we won't be home to nap. So friday will be my next chance at this. I am hoping this all happened because I tried to put her down for her nap too early. Please god, don't let her be giving up her naps! I need them!!!
1 comment:
EEEK! Poor Joey! First broken bone. I'll send him a little Get Well something.
I hope Claire was just going through a phase. Q seemed to do that a bit before he turned 2.
Post a Comment