We left for home at 11pm, and got home at 2am. Claire reprised her no sleep night. She went to bed at 7pm and was up at 10 and wasn't going back to sleep. We tried lots of different ways to get her to sleep and none were working. Steve decided we were better off going home and getting her to bed in her crib. So Friday to Saturday was Claire's longest stretch of sleep of five hours. We put her bed at home and she slept till 11:20 am. She did eventually fall asleep in the car too. Ella woke up at her usual 630am. I had to come in our bed till 830. (she watched tv for an hour of that, i just couldn't bring myself to get up).
Thanks to Beth and Ryan who cleaned up the cottage since we weren't there to help. Again we are sorry we left, but I am pretty sure we would have had another one hour of sleep night.
I am pretty sure I am not going up north with my friend. I am so afraid Claire will do this again. And then what will I do?
Saturday ended up being a good day, I will post pictures when I have more energy. Everyone is going to bed at 7 tonight. And I think I will be in bed by 8!
No comments:
Post a Comment