Today I went over to the Colangelo household to dye some shirts with the kiddos. My friend Karen came over too to dye her little cutie a shirt as well. It was fun, crazy, messy, and stressful at times. But we managed to keep the dye off of Pete's garage floor. My hands however are a different story. They are very purple. I knew there were gloves to wear to keep my hands their normal color but I didn't have time for that, I just started dying shirts. It was obvious the kids need to go back to school to learn to follow directions again because I think we told them to stop shaking their gloved hands around because they were spraying dye everywhere about 100 times, as well as telling them they needed to ring their shirts out before walking across the tarp.
They all turned out very nice in the end!
The other part of the day was spent watching a talent show put on mostly by Maggie and Ella. I caught a picture of one of their dances that really is priceless...
No comments:
Post a Comment