Monday, October 20, 2008

weekend updates












This weekend was zoo boo. The kids enjoyed parading around in their costumes and getting a few extra Halloween treats. Claire really loved wearing her Glinda costume and she had to have her crown and wand the whole time.

Sunday we went to Cathleen's house for a pumpkin carving party. We ate well, had too many desserts and carved some cool pumpkins.

And the newest update: I'm not having twins like my dreams keep telling me. Thank god! Not that there really was any chance of that, but those dreams were starting to freak me out. Doctor appt went well, heard the heartbeat for a split second (well the doctor did, Steve and I didn't) but there is a baby in there and it's ticker is working. Bad news is that my headaches may not end at the second trimester. He said they may last a couple months. I was not happy to hear that. But more good news is that I should be getting my ultrasound the week before Christmas, and we should hopefully be finding out the sex then...I should be far enough along. And I told him I wanted one of those 4-D (also called 3-D, everyone calls them something different) ultrasounds, and I should be getting one of those as well.

Also learned that we will NO LONGER be bringing the girls to the appointments. I was there for an hour, and they had no tolerence for that. I can't have them there, all they did was fight, scream and cry. No fun for anyone. I was trying to just bring them to the appointments where I knew I was keeping my clothes on, so I could save my babysitting needs for those dates. That won't be happening. Thankfully, I seem to be getting monday appointments and my mom has volunteered to help me out since she will be retired starting next week! (working only 20 hours at the bank). I love retired mom's. :)

No comments: