Just a few thoughts, when I have time to post, of our daily, crazy life with three girls, a crazy dog, and each other.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
more puke talk
Well, the good news is that the puke talk is about the fact that I am not puking! Knock on wood, the past two days, I have woke up feeling relatively normal. Yesterday, I didn't feel sick all day like I had for a week. I just got sick feeling when I was tired at night, so I just went to bed. Today, woke up and actually was looking forward to breakfast. It was amazing! I seem to hit a wall at 4pm, but I think it is from hunger. I eat dinner and then feel pretty good till about 8. Last night I was sure I was going to puke when I went to bed, but I just forced myself to go to sleep and I woke up feeling fine. I really hope this continues because it was no fun to be sick almost 24/7 for a week. I had about four hours in each day that I was feeling ok last week, with Saturday night being the worst.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had to be constantly eating with both Isabella and Quentin. I gained a lot of weight but eating helped.
I was in the same boat as Stephanie with needed to eat all the time. I always had some sort of snack with me and my favorite morning snack was an apple with peanut butter. Hope this really is the end for you!
Post a Comment