Friday, October 24, 2008

fall leaves






These may not be the only fall leaves picts you find on our blog this year. Our two big trees haven't really started to loose their leaves yet. We did have enough leaves to make a mini-pile from the leaves that had blown into our yard from other houses. I say mini because when our leaves fall, we can make a giant pile that is up to my waist. It's so much fun. Steve took these pictures, and after they had fun playing with Daddy, they enjoyed some hot chocolate! First of the season. :)
***Knitted pumpkin hats hand crafted by Grandma Maggie. She deserves lots of credit here because she says that this was the first knitting project she did that wasn't a rectangle! Go Grandma!

1 comment:

Jo2n said...

Yay~ I can leave comments! I think there's something wrong with IE 7...I like hot chocolate too...lol.