We welcome 2011 with open arms as we say goodbye to a year that was full of change and lots of happenings. Change in job for Steve, new car, new house, family moved away, family moved back, people got married, engaged, friends had babies, we rejoiced that we were not ever going to have any more babies, the kids grew many inches physically and mentally, we visited a few new places and a few old places, we reconnected with family we hadn't seen a long time, I ran a lot, I won some medals, the girls ran their first run, we cared for Grandpa Phil, we invited zhu zhu pets into our home (sigh), I took way to many pictures, I did not complete my new years resolution to catch up on my scrapbooking, but I did finish the Grandparent scrapbooks in time for Christmas (which was a miracle), I sold a lot of Scentsy products, we discovered Wii's Just Dance 2 (awesome)...well we really did a lot of stuff this year and just thinking about it makes my head hurt. And I stayed up late celebrating the New Year, so that might also be why I have a headache. ;-)
Thanks to everyone for helping us through the 2010 year. What is on the agenda for 2011? Scrapbooking, painting the new house, landscaping, setting up a swingset, grow a money tree, watch more people have babies and high five that it isn't us, go to a wedding or two, maybe get some pink hair, run a full marathon, and continue to be blessed with wonderful family and friends. Oh and possibly call and exterminator for all these damn zhu zhu pets!!! Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment