Monday, December 20, 2010

Ella's 7th birthday





We had Ella's 7th birthday party this weekend. Her actual birthday isn't until the 23rd. She had a great time with "old cousins" and "new cousins" and family friends that are like her "cousins." Ella is very lucky to have so many people who come out in the snow and cold to celebrate her birthday. She got some wonderful gifts from a Nintendo Ds, books, crafts, clothes, doll clothes, etc...it was a well-rounded birthday loot collection. Ella was so excited about all of her gifts, but she started showing her excitement as soon as everyone left. She was so reserved about her gifts while opening them. It almost appeared that she wasn't happy with all the presents she got! I kept reminding her that she need to act grateful for her gifts, but trust me when I say that her head was spinning as to which present she could open and play with first. I think she was overwhelmed while opening her gifts. She will have a few days to play with all the fun and exciting presents and then a new load of stuff will come along! Oh the joys of being a Christmas baby! But she is a beautiful, lovely, sweet, and silly Christmas baby! I can't believe she is turning 7!!!! *sniff sniff*

No comments: