The weekend was packed full of work, friends and family. Saturday, I participated in my first Moms 2 Moms sale. Basically, it is a garage sale of all kid stuff. I have been to one before where I had to line up outside to get it. It was a get there early kind of thing because the good stuff goes fast. Well that wasn't the case with this sale. Hardly anyone came! Total waste of time...collecting the stuff, organizing, loading the car, hauling it to the Community Ed building, setting up, then sitting for four hours, then hauling it all back. Did not make the money that I anticipated to make. That was the only bummer of the weekend. It went much better after that.
We managed to squeeze in one trip to Long's Orchard in between the rain with Beth and Ryan and Molly. The kids looked so cute with their pumpkin hats on!
Sunday was a brunch with High School friends Leslie, Julie and Deanna. It is always fun to catch up with them. And it is always a bonus to eat excellent food with them! (Friends and good food makes me a very happy camper!)
Then it was off to the Ubaydi's for a pumpkin carving party. Family and good food (we had Arabic cuisine) also made me a very happy camper! The kids all had a great time running around, playing games and dancing to Henry playing the drums. Did I mention it was loud? Drums, and small children...yeah, there was not one quiet moment during this stretch of the day. But that's ok...I don't really do quiet anymore...not sure I even remember what that is really. Probably need to look up the meaning of the word!
No comments:
Post a Comment