Friday, October 2, 2009

Cirque Amongus


Steve above in the white shirt
Ella in the green shirt with hands in the "Ta-Da!"



Today at Ella's school a group called Cirque Amongus came and helped the kids work together to perform a three ring circus. They learned acrobats, magic, riding tiny bikes, trapeze, tight rope, ball walking, ball juggling, manipulation juggling, hoola hoops and jump ropes, and balancing.

Steve volunteered all day and he looks like a train hit him! He is soooo tired! He was in charge of 17 kids to put on their act of manipulation juggling. All the kindergarteners got to experience all the events in the morning but their act was being lions, tigers, elephants and bears. They roared and then yelled "ta-da!" So cute. I took some pictures but I am currently too lazy to get them off my camerea. But I was able to get some pictures off of the Cirque Amongus website. It was a fun day for the kids! It was an all day event starting at 9 and ending at 4. The performance was at 2:45 and lasted til 4.

***thanks to Grandpa Ron for joining me because if I had to go to this alone, I may have had to leave because Claire was so tired, and became quite a handful. I orginally didn't even think this would be a problem, so while we were there, I was very relieved to have the extra set of hands!!!!***

No comments: