There was a fly in the house today. Ella and Claire are not fans of flies. Ella decided to trap it and kill it. I was feeding Rosalie, so I was not supervising the task. The two of them got a plastic container and then found the tape and taped the container to the window. Ella made Claire hold the container while she found the tape. Claire was very brave during this part because any bug makes Claire go running, screaming in the other direction. Sadly, Ella didn't get to the killing part of the process. I am not sure how she plans on killing it now that she trapped it, but we had to go to school, so she told me to leave it there and she would take care of it when she got back. These girls are crazy. (in a very cute way).
THEN we go to school and I encounter a crazy adult. I hate crazy adults. They are not cute at all. Lots of people were oooing and ahhing over Rosalie while we waited for the teachers to open the doors for school. There was one woman who is the nanny to a little boy who made this comment over and over again. "she is so tiny, is she actually healthy?" and "Is she eating, she can't actually be healthy, can she?" SERIOUSLY? COME ON! What I should have said was "no, she is terribly unhealthy...I mean, look at her color and how it is perfect, look at how she opens her eyes and is aware of things, look how she knows the sound of my voice, and although I can't show you at this moment...look how she eats regularly and is gaining weight. So no, she is a sickly little newborn who isn't well." What a freakin' moron.
3 comments:
The nanny is obviously not a mommy!
She is a mommy! That is what is nuts about the whole thing!!!
What a freaky adult. Seriously...who says these things?! I was once told by the Lamaze coach that they don't let sick newborns out of the hospital...I would have told her that.
Post a Comment