Today was Ella's last day of school. I hate that it ends so early in May. I wish it went into June. But this is the last summer before she hits the big time. Kindergarten...all day, everyday in the fall. We will enjoy the summer and hopefully the sassy attitude she has been sporting will get under control. (well it will get under control because if it doesn't, she will soon learn that summer vacation can be fun or miserable...it's up to her.)
I have enjoyed watching her grow this year, especially in her art and math skills. She is also starting to recognize words. After being read a book a few times, she can memorize it and recite it back to us. These are all early reading skills, and we couldn't be more proud of her.
These are pictures of the first day back in the fall and the last day. It's fun to see how much she has changed and grown.
1 comment:
Awe! Fun stuff. Have a happy summer vacation. I can't wait for ours in 2 weeks.
Post a Comment