Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sledding










We went sledding today. We found a great spot close to our house. (OCC Highland lakes campus, three minutes from home). The hill was tame, and we were able to let the girls ride down on their own. Claire was a huge daredevil, and was happy the whole time, even during the long way back up the hill. I couldn't bare watching her or Ella struggle up the hill, so I would meet them half way many times. We went for an hour, and that was when my butt was about totally frozen. I had gotten snow down my pants, not pleasant. Ella was starting to be complaining of being too hot, so I guess we were sucessful in keeping her warm in 20 degree weather. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, it was hilarious watching them go down the hill, and then trying to walk back up. These are just some of the pictures, there were so many, it was hard to narrow down which ones I should put up!

No comments: