Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bella's Bows and Books












I have decided to start a little side business. I have named it Bella's Bows and Books. (I used part of Ella's nickname "Ella-Bella" to come up with my name).

I am selling the korker bows that I make as well as the scrapbooks that I have made as gifts for friends who have had babies. At this point, I am well stocked to make baby scrapbooks and pet scrapbooks. So this is where I am starting, however, I could make a scrapbook about any event that one may desire. I do not have a website yet. I am working mostly on word of mouth currently. By the summer, I should have a website up and running, or at the very least, set up an ebay store.

The clip bows I am selling as a set of two for $6. The headbands are $7. The baby headbands are $6 and the speciality ribbon bows (not pictured because I haven't made them yet!) are $8 for the set. The specialtiy ribbon I have right now is High School Musical and Hannah Montana. They are only more money because the ribbon was more expensive.

The scrapbooks are $60. The scrapbook pictured is one that I gave to a friend of mine. This is just an example. The scrapbooks do not have to be a month by month look at the baby's first year. It can also be just a generic baby scrapbook with cute little baby sayings. The album pictured is an 8x8 album, and holds 4x6 photos. You put the photos in yourself in most cases. It makes an excellent baby shower gift!

People interested can contact me by phone or email! 248-363-2842 or lizvachon@comcast.net
Please tell your friends! Thank you!!

No comments: