Friday, September 26, 2008

House for sale

We don't do anything calmly. Steve has the slogan, "go big or go home."

Our house is up for sale. We have been talking about it and now with our family expanding, it seems as if it would be a good idea. There are great buys out there, we just need to sell our house. I would love to live in a more typical neighborhood. This busy road is getting to me.

So wish us luck I guess. It's not like we have ENOUGH going on right? I am not looking forward to keeping my house clean and presentable. I do have a check list of things to do prior to a showing.

I am not expecting this to sell quickly. And I am sure what will happen is that we will be having to move May 13th and the baby is due May 15th. That is just the way things seem to roll around the Vachon house-hold! Go big or go home!

I need a nap.

3 comments:

Liz said...

And my Dad just told me:
"no balls, no black chips!" I guess we are all in!

Stephanie said...

That's great! I hope it sells quickly and for a good value to you guys.

Kirsten said...

Good luck and I hope it sells quickly! Where are you guys looking to buy?