Ella had her first day of preschool today. She goes Monday, Wed and Friday from 1 to 3:30. The bonus for me is that Claire takes a nap around that time. So I dropped Ella off, put Claire to sleep and I was free!!! For a little while at least!
Ella had a great first day. She was tired when she got home. She used to have morning preschool last year so this is a bit of a change for her. Maybe it will get her to sleep in a little? One can only hope.
She was all decked out in her first day of school dress, and new shoes. She walked right in and we said bye, and that was it. There was a cryer, and I felt bad for those parents. Ella said she made one new friend that was a girl. She wanted to make some friends that were girls. She said her favorite part of the day was watching her old friend be child of the day. She also said that "she couldn't wait for her next first day of school!"
1 comment:
That's sooo great! GO Ella!!!!
Post a Comment