Friday, September 19, 2008

Claire's parent-tot class





Claire is in Parent-tot at the preschool Ella went to last year. Ella also did this same program. It's once a week for an hour and half. It's like preschool with your mommy. They get to paint, do gluing crafts, cut paper, sing songs, sit in a circle and have a story read to them, and they get to play in the gross motor room (Claire's favorite spot...because she can run and climb with no restrictions). These are pictures from our second day, because I forgot the camera on our first day. She has a lot of fun, but has a hard time sitting in the circle. She did pretty good the first day at circle time but today was a "challenge" to say the least! She just got up and took off out of the room and down the hall and was laughing all the way as I walked quickly behind her. Hopefully in a few weeks she will learn the routine and will sit and listen to the story at circle time. She really enjoys her "school" as we call it, and I think she feels grown up when I say it's a school day today! At least it gets her to cooperate and put on her shoes and head out the door without a fight. Ahhh, the terrible twos...can't wait till we can move on to the terrifying three's! haha!

No comments: