Friday, October 8, 2010

It's been a while!





So it's been a while since I have updated our family blog. We have been a bit busy. School started, after school activities began, and then we packed up the house and moved! We haven't even been in our house a week yet. I have no pictures but plan to take some this weekend when we have things a bit more set up. I will post them soon.

We are very happy to be in our new house and we LOVE LOVE LOVE our neighborhood. We have had a few neighbors bring over cookies and goodies welcoming us to the new 'hood. It's quiet, there are TONS of kids, sidewalks, and we have a lot more breathing room. (I will be sending out change of address notes soon, but if you need our new address sooner, just email me.)

Ella has started soccer this season. She says she likes it but she prefers practices over the games. The games make her a little timid and she doesn't go after the ball even when it's right in front of her. She is learning and we are super proud of her for trying. She even plays in the worst Michigan weather, without complaining. Go Green Gators!

Claire is still having adjustment issues. Now it is because we have moved. She is having a lot of meltdowns and it seems that she feels like she has no control over anything. She is having a hard time at bedtime. It's a new routine and Ella is not in her room telling her that it's time for bed. She is adjust in time, until then we just have to pack our patience!!

Everyone is doing well and we are happy to be in our new place. Ready to kick off fall and all the fun things that we do! Hopefully I can keep this updated now that things are starting to settle down!!

No comments: