Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rosalie is one!






Happy birthday to my sweet little Rose bud!!! Turned one on May 12th. Her doctor's appointment said she was 16 pounds 10 ounces and 28 inches tall. She is a peanut! The doctor told me that butter is her friend and let her eat cake! :)

This weekend was so busy. We had three showings on the house; one on Saturday and two on Sunday, the day of the party. There was actually a call for a third showing on Sunday but we were going to be in full swing of the party, so that one had to be denied. We got feedback on one showing and they said the price was too high. It is ridiculous. The price is at 105,000 now. It will go lower. We will be lucky if we get $80,000. This is no joke. *sigh*

The weekend was stressful but we pulled it off. Steve took the girls out of the house and I got to work on party prep. Mom and I made all the mostacholi on Thursday so the big job was done. I did all the goodie bags earlier in the week. And the house was ultra clean already from all the showings! I worked like a well oiled machine and got the job done!!

Rosalie enjoyed her birthday and soaked it all in as everyone sang to her. She was so stinkin' cute! She liked her cake and she also had a mini cupcake. She ended up with cake and cupcake all over her face and completely in her hair. It was awesome.

Everyone took my cue on the "we don't need toys because we have a house full of them." Rose got A LOT of beautiful clothes! We have a mini-12 month boutique! It's very exciting. I'm a little jealous of her!! Not only am I going to have to figure out what I have to wear, but the choices for Rosalie are going to be tough!

Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate this special day! We had a lot of people who could not be with us on this day, and we missed them! This year has gone by so fast, I feel like I just blinked and now she is one! She isn't walking yet, so stay tuned for that. This girl is on the move.

No comments: