



Do you know who that baby is? If you are thinking Rosalie...think again! It's me, about the same age as Rosalie. (the last picture is where we are the same age) Earlier pictures are what I presume she will look like when she is older! But in that last picture we have the same orange noses!!! Proof that they don't all look like Steve! There are many more pictures of me and every single one we look so much alike. My brother is scanning all of our family slides and now I am starting to show up in them. I can't even tell you how excited I am about this. No matter what, you always want the new baby to look like you...and yes, I will admit, I have grown tired of being just the incubator. Now my last little lady really does truly look like me. And I am also very excited to see that there are pictures of me as a baby! They do exist! Thank you Peter for taking pictures of me as a baby, and for scanning them now. It's a big job and I am glad I am not the one who is doing it! haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment