This weekend was busy for the ladies! Aunt Beth and Uncle Ryan got Ella and Claire tickets to see Elmo Live on stage for Christmas. Saturday was the big day! They got BIG Elmo balloons, a Zoe doll and an Elmo doll. Unfortunatly, Ella was being too crazy with her balloon and it popped before she went to bed. But she salvaged it. She taped it all back together and got a box from our recycling bin and taped it to the box to make a "poster." Totally worth it to me since the balloon was $10!!! (HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!) The girls had a lot of fun, and it was great to hear the stories of how they tortured their Aunt and Uncle with things like "I can count to 300, want to hear?" and "I'm hot, I want my mommy, I don't want to go potty," and endless conversations about the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Claire did have a meltdown at the end when the confetti cannons went off. Scared her ummmmm just a bit. ;-) THANK YOU a million to Aunt Beth and Uncle Ryan. They had a blast!
Then Sunday was Claire and Ella's friend/"cousin's," Abby's birthday party at the Plymouth Play Place. It was a good time for them and we really wore them out. Both Abby and Claire were screaming crying at the end because it was time to go and they did NOT want to leave. Even as we were piling in the car, Claire broke down again and said "I JUST REALLY don't want to go!" Thank god for those goodie bags! Thank you Macy and Casey for a great birthday party. We have never been to this place before and we will be back next weekend for another birthday party!
This is the first year I can say that January flew by! We had something going on every weekend! It was crazy. The biggest highlight was Steve getting his Iphone app approved for sale. Balls to the Walls went public on Thursday! We couldn't be more excited! Check it out on itunes if you haven't yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment