Claire was sooo sick. Came down with it Wednesday. She had a bad cough, puked, and had a fever. Then the next day she was still not feeling great. The worst day was actually Saturday. She couldn't breath, she was so congested that she couldn't open her eyes. She looked Asian! She took a very long nap due to the benedryl I have her. We were still able to bring her to our friends house but we took two cars so Steve could take her and Ella home to bed and I got to stay and hang out. That was the fun part of Saturday! Hanging out with my old roommates is so much fun, we always have a great time. :) Unfortunatly, the girls were trying to feel the baby move and she woulnd't move. She moved like crazy once I got home, figures! Claire did not get to go soccer on Saturday, but didn't seem to upset about it. I don't think she actually realized that she didn't get to go and Ella did. Ella had a great time at soccer, and also a fun time at my friend's house chasing their cats. (poor poor cats...they got locked up after they sustained enough stress).
I went to a Mom-2-Mom sale and didn't find what I was looking for. I was looking for a high chair because ours is broken, old and nasty. I think we have decided to just buy one with our reward points from our credit card. And this time I am getting a pink one!
I have also made a plan of events for the next two weeks...my next two weeks seem insanly busy. I am having Shakelee party at my house on Friday which means there will be a costco trip in my near future. I have to work this week, make/buy food, clean my house so people can come over, easter pictures for the girls, doctor appt, and the general household crap that has to be done. Going to be busy. Then the next week is getting ready for my garage sale. I have been cleaning things out and have a pile that is literally the size of Steve's car. (he can't park in the garage). The sale is planned for Thurs April 9th and 10th. I have to set up, call the newspaper, and set up an ad on craigslist. Ella is off of school that week, and I am off of work. Steve is taking some time off to help and I have enlisted some help from family members as well. I hope if you are reading this you will say a silent prayer right now that this sale will have beautiful weather.
Steve and I are getting ready to lower our house price..just waiting for an ok to do so and then we will have to do some paperwork with our broker. Could be in two weeks. After that we are hoping that this place will sell. We have been looking at some homes, just passing by and looking at them online and we are getting all excited. We have to stop doing that because it gets frustrating at the same time.
Speaking of frustrating, I had a mom from Ella's school write me a check that bounced. Now my bank is going to charge me $15 bucks for that. This is the first time I have ever deposited a check that wasn't good. I am hoping to get the charges reversed. I think my bank is open on Sundays...I may stop in today on my way to Beth's baby shower. Speaking of which...I really should get off the couch and shower! Baby shower cake is calling my name!!!! Hope you all are enjoing your weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment