So I had a bad morning right?
I HAD A BAD EVENING TOO! WTF!!! I had a meeting for work tonight from 6 to 7:30. I am done teaching for the year but had this meeting tonight and an all company meeting on Thursday, and then I am done for the year. Well, I drove 45 miles to get to my meeting only to find out that IT WAS F*ING CANCLED!!! The person running the meeting is sick. I was told this information by the director of the ISD, so it was good that I was able to complain to the just the right person. I told her that this was not the first time that this has happened and my home, cell and email are all available for the ISD to contact me at ANYTIME. The meeting was cancelled earlier today so there was AMPLE time to get ahold of me. Without dropping any F-bombs, I tried to explain my frustrations to the director. Turns out, I wasn't the only one who was not contacted...TWO OTHER people showed up. I am beyond PISSED OFF. I could have stayed home, in my nice warm robe. It is so flippin' cold out here...17 degrees with wind chills much colder because we are having major wind gusts going on.
UGH, I need a drink but I will settle for a Christmas cookie instead.
3 comments:
Poor Liz! Just remember that tomorrow is another day and pray that it's a better day :-)
*tantrum* I sooo was going to say that this is NOT the first time they've failed to call you.
Did the Christmas cookie help?
The cookie did help, and I complained to all the right people. Apparently now they are going to get their act together and put a plan in place for informing people of cancellations. It only took them two years to do this. They are a larger group now and I think they still function like a smaller group. If I could find a job closer to my house and more reliable, I would quit, but that isn't an option right now.
Post a Comment