This was a party filled weekend. We had Joey's friend party to go to on Saturday at the bowling alley. Everyone had lots of fun. Then Sunday we met up with dear friends of ours for lunch at the best Italian restaurant, Tomato Bros. Came home for just over an hour and slept off the meal we ate only to get up and head over to Mom's house for a double birthday celebration of Mom and Jimmy's birthday. So there was MORE eating. It was great! I really needed to sleep in till at least ten today from all the excitement, but that was not a reality for a Monday morning. More parties next weekend too...the fun never stops! And neither does the food or my expanding belly, or my over flowing laundry baskets, my neglected Christmas cards...and all the other million Christmas things I still have to do. (yes, I am starting to feel the pressure...sure hoping for another snow day so work is canceled tomorrow.)
Just a few thoughts, when I have time to post, of our daily, crazy life with three girls, a crazy dog, and each other.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Busy weekend
This was a party filled weekend. We had Joey's friend party to go to on Saturday at the bowling alley. Everyone had lots of fun. Then Sunday we met up with dear friends of ours for lunch at the best Italian restaurant, Tomato Bros. Came home for just over an hour and slept off the meal we ate only to get up and head over to Mom's house for a double birthday celebration of Mom and Jimmy's birthday. So there was MORE eating. It was great! I really needed to sleep in till at least ten today from all the excitement, but that was not a reality for a Monday morning. More parties next weekend too...the fun never stops! And neither does the food or my expanding belly, or my over flowing laundry baskets, my neglected Christmas cards...and all the other million Christmas things I still have to do. (yes, I am starting to feel the pressure...sure hoping for another snow day so work is canceled tomorrow.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment