We had a fun Valentine's Day today! The girls woke up to some fun little gifts from us which included a locket, big chocolate lips, and a picture frame that you write love notes on the glass. The picture frames were from the salvation army, and I painted and decorated them. The lockets were pretty cheap, so I'm hoping they last at least a month. The chocolate lips are made by Palmer...which means I won't be eating any of it! LOL! The girls loved their little trinkets. The girls also got charm necklaces from Grandma Nina, which they had been begging for. They also got their heart shaped zucchini bread from Grandma Maggie and Grandpa Ron. We all love to spread the love during this festive day!
Ella and Claire had awesome parties at school. Claire had a pizza party followed by lots of crafts and games. The kids had a ton of fun, but holy cow, I was so tired afterward. Those Kindergarteners were very loud, and rambunctious. I was glad when it was over... BUT the party wasn't over for me! I signed up for the second grade party as well!! YESH what was I thinking? The second grade party was planned mostly by myself and I have to say, it was excellent. We had a few minute to win it games, some cute and easy crafts, and yummy treats to eat. The kids had lots of fun with the minute to win it games. The boys especially. I think they loved that I ramped them up and counted down during the heated moments of the game, as well as cheer and high five with them at the end. I feel bad for their parents because I got them pretty excited before heading home. And I kept encouraging them to eat their candy after they played the games (the games involved m&ms and candy hearts). Oh well! Not my problem. My kids were super tired when they got home and plopped themselves on the couch until dinner time. I was also super tired, and got in bed at promptly at 7:30!
I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment