We went to see Santa today at his cabin. The girls had today off...lots of schools have the wednesday before Thanksgiving off, but we get the Monday after. Steve took a half day so that he could join us. Santa is totally booked up and it was very difficult to even get the appointment that we got. When I called, all weekends and all evenings were totally booked. That was three weeks ago!!! Now no one can get an appointment.
You get about 10 or 15 minutes with the big man. You send in your "elf report" and Santa knows all about you and what you have been up to. He watches all year you know!
The girls were very quiet. Ella literally sat there for a full minute when asked what she wanted for Christmas. The poor kid just couldn't think of anything. So she said chapter books. A good gift, but of course, this was not on her 8 mile long list of things she wanted. Claire was so quiet, you couldn't even hear her. Rose kept saying "I want to go home," but was ok with sitting with Santa and giving him a hug.
It was a great experience! The kids left very happy. Or scared shitless, I don't really know, but I have cute pictures. HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment