Monday, November 28, 2011

Gingerbread contest




I casually mentioned to Steve that there was a gingerbread house contest at the library. Anyone could enter, and there are supposed to prizes. Steve, being the Chevy Chase of the family, decided this was necessary to complete. And by complete, I mean DESTROY the competition with an amazing gingerbread house.

They made Rapunzel's Tower with Rapunzel, Flynn Ryder, Maximus the horse, and Mother Gothel. The girls played a very large roll in the the making of this Gingerbread house. Getting it to the library today was so scary. But it's there and the competition is....well...there isn't much. There were two other houses. No where near as amazing as ours. So pretty much this one is in the bag. I don't know what we win but we will find out on December 3rd at the White Lake Tree lighting ceremony. Stay tuned!

No comments: