To those of you who were able to come, thank you!! Ella was so excited to have a fan club in the audience. She did so great. And she didn't loose any of the flowers on her costume, even though she thought she did while she was on stage...she kept checking her costume, it was cute. After super glue didn't work, I sewed them on. (yeah, can you believe it, I SEWED WITH A REAL NEEDLE!!, totally amazing). She wasn't on till the second act, and thankfully I made her take a nap that day, so she was able to last the almost three hour long show.
Here is the youtube website you can check out showing highlights of her first year of dance class. It does include the recital dance and finale. (I wasn't supposed to video tape, but I did anyway, i can be pretty sneaky). Unfortunately, the quality isn't as great as what I actually taped, but we had to make the file smaller in order to be able to post to youtube. Enjoy the show!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5SSjZ7dpgTs
No comments:
Post a Comment