Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!






It was a super fun day here with Halloween falling on a school day. We had parties and parades at school, followed by trick or treating at night! Ella was Hermione from Harry Potter. Steve was Harry Potter. Claire was Rapunzel with her little side kick Pascal. Rosalie and I were wicked(ish) witches.

Ella brought me an excellent haul of candy. She went off with Steve to trick or treat with her best buddy. Claire, Rose, Molly, Abby and Trevor all stayed in our neighborhood and lasted 45 minutes. They hit all the houses in our circle of a "hood." Ella was gone for an hour and half. Steve finally caved this year and brought an extra bag for her to dump her candy into. Her bucket (personalized of course) was too small for this years foraging.

I have eaten a bit of candy tonight.....very glad I squeezed in that workout in between being at school in the morning and then the afternoon. I am thinking a workout tomorrow might be in order as well if I keep up the rate that I have been going. However, tomorrow, I will sort out the crap candy from the jewels and then I will really know the full aspect of what I am up against for the coming months of overeating.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: