Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rose is TWO!



Rosalie turned two this week and her party was today. I had no hopes for nice weather since the weather was predicted to be horrible. Every day the chance of rain percentage went up by ten. So when I woke up this morning, I was certain with 100% chance of rain, we were going to be inside. We had the party pretty much everywhere. The basement, the kitchen/family room, and the garage were destroyed. So that means it was a good party!

Rose loved blowing out her candle on her actual birthday but did not want to in front of the crowd today. She got a lot of wonderful presents and some nicely filled birthday cards as well. She did not nap today, and there was no reason for this. She went to her crib and played. Which meant she was EXTRA crabby for her party. She was all about saying "NO" to just about everyone. Even after the party was over, and I was putting her to bed, I was asking her a few questions and the answer was always "no." Did you like your presents? no. Did you like your cake? no. Did you like your balloons? no. Do you like Mommy? no. Do you like Daddy? no. (I would like to note that while asking her these silly questions, she was responding with a smile on her face.) She is a stinker.

Happy 2nd birthday Rosalie Grace! We love you and your little self, even if you are a wee-bit too sassy for mama's liking!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love the blog, Lizzie. I love the Vachons. . . even Go Go.