Sounds scary right? Like they are aliens or something. They act a little nutty but I would hardly classify them as aliens. Aunt Barbie and Uncle Larry came to visit this week. Uncle Larry was only here for a few days but we got to keep Aunt B for a whole week! Uncle Chris was here for a few days as well. We had a celebration for Grandpa turning 90 this year, Mom had fun out and about with Aunt B, we hung out and babysat the kids, we had movie night, and we just got to spend time catching up. The week always goes so quickly. Aunt Barbie and Uncle Larry came with some exciting news that they are moving to Gig Harbor Washington! Uncle Larry got a new job, one that he will love and it is in the same town as their son Matt and daughter in law Nikki who have three kids. Everyone couldn't be more excited. Hopefully I will get to venture out there after they move, even for just a long weekend! I'm thinking family reunion...Carly needs to be there as well...hmmm yes, I think this will be great. Oh but uhhhh, I think it will be a family reunion minus my kids. It seems like it might be fun to have all us girls together and do grown up girl things without all that extra whining and more of the other kind of "wine." mmmm Yes....the plan has begun!
Just a few thoughts, when I have time to post, of our daily, crazy life with three girls, a crazy dog, and each other.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Visitors from the South West
Sounds scary right? Like they are aliens or something. They act a little nutty but I would hardly classify them as aliens. Aunt Barbie and Uncle Larry came to visit this week. Uncle Larry was only here for a few days but we got to keep Aunt B for a whole week! Uncle Chris was here for a few days as well. We had a celebration for Grandpa turning 90 this year, Mom had fun out and about with Aunt B, we hung out and babysat the kids, we had movie night, and we just got to spend time catching up. The week always goes so quickly. Aunt Barbie and Uncle Larry came with some exciting news that they are moving to Gig Harbor Washington! Uncle Larry got a new job, one that he will love and it is in the same town as their son Matt and daughter in law Nikki who have three kids. Everyone couldn't be more excited. Hopefully I will get to venture out there after they move, even for just a long weekend! I'm thinking family reunion...Carly needs to be there as well...hmmm yes, I think this will be great. Oh but uhhhh, I think it will be a family reunion minus my kids. It seems like it might be fun to have all us girls together and do grown up girl things without all that extra whining and more of the other kind of "wine." mmmm Yes....the plan has begun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment