Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rosalie the wild child!



Rosalie started crawling at six months. She is now seven months old and she LOVES to stand up. She pulls herself up to a standing on anything she can. And she laughs the whole time. Today I went to get her from a nap and she was in her crib just laughing away as she stood there staring at me. She has also started to do some pre-cruising. She will very carefully hold on to one object and then try and switch her body to the other object. She is very cute when she does this. She is still only 14 pounds so it just looks funny to watch her doing all these things. Most parents would be ready to boast at how wonderfully great this is, but honestly, it freaks me out! My little baby just wants to be all grown up like her big sisters. Why can't she just be happy being my little bump on the log! Now all she wants to do is crawl around and move, and it's hard to keep up with her! I am happy that she is happy and loves to be active, but does she have to grow up so fast? :-( Why do they have to grow up so fast? I am predicting that she will be walking at nine months. Claire walked at ten and was running at eleven. We shall see what happens in the coming months!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

My baby girl could totally beat up your baby girl! Rachael was 14 pounds at 2 months! I can only imagine how big she'll be at 7! She's absolutely beautiful by the way (as they all are)!

Liz said...

Thanks Kirsten! THat is hilarious about Racheal...she might be bigger but I bet Rosalie is faster..I bet Rose would run away! LOL! I wish this could happen, I would laugh the whole time!

Kirsten said...

I guarantee Rosalie is faster! Rachael is just a cute blob still :-) Rachael would just squish the heck out of your baby girl! We should get together once she's a little more mobile.