Sunday, Ella came down with a fever and a cough, and had a horrible headache and was just generally miserable. She had a fever for three days, and Wednesday still stayed home from school because they want the kids fever free for 24 hours before they can go back. Thursday was her first day back and my first day out of the house. (minus the quick evening trips to the store). Claire went to school as well on Thursday. That was a great morning I tell ya! However, Claire did not eat her breakfast on Thursday. A little odd for her. Then at lunch time, she was very upset, didn't want to eat and was begging to go to sleep. She fell asleep in record time for two hours. When she woke up...guess what she had? FEVER! AWESOME.
She just bought me more days stuck in this house! Monday, I went so stir crazy that I decided to paint the little bathroom. That was a pain in the but because we have those stupid stripes on the wall. I had to sand the stripes so that you wouldn't see them through the next layers of paint. I did two rounds of sanding. I was so fed up with the whole thing, I called my Dad to paint for me. Yup, my project turned into someone else's problem. Thankfully, my Dad didn't seem to mind helping me (A MILLION THANKS DAD!!!!!) and he painted. However, the stripes did NOT go away! So now, sometime today, hopefully if Claire and Rosalie sleep at the same time) I will be putting a faux finish on the walls with a grocery bag and some darker paint. It will look really good when it is done, it was just a lot of hard work and all because I was stuck in the house! :) Iwill post pictures when I am done. Again, thanks Dad for resucing me. If he had not come to help, I would have been painting the bathroom inbetween taking care of sick kids, and during naps...so I would probably have been done in about two weeks. lol!
So far, Rosalie only seems to be stuffed up. Let's hope that is all she gets from this sickness that is continually infesting this house!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment